Summer Student Job OpportunityWSI Digital Marketing is looking to hire a talented summer student enrolled in Marketing, Communications or a related field. Our team is looking for a proactive, energetic student that is currently studying at University and is interested in working with a dynamic team of experienced marketers to gain commercial experience.
- Work in conjunction with our marketing team to support our client’s digital marketing initiatives.
- Create engaging text for blogs or Web content, including image and video content, in both French and English.
- Assist with the creation of digital marketing assets to improve visibility online.
- Work with our team to manage our social media accounts and postings (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) and that of our clients.
- Integrate new content into WordPress sites as required.
- Execute email marketing campaigns.
- Create and optimize online profiles for our clients.
- Work with our client services team to communicate with clients as required.
- Communicate with our team via our virtual platforms including a project management system and our virtual meeting platforms and work in our CRM.
- Working within our online marketing data platforms to monitor the status of client’s Website and execute improvements to improve the quality of the results.
- Participate in our weekly team meetings to review status of ongoing client mandates.
- Stay current with changes and new social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness.
- Ability to deliver creative copy
- Proficiency in English and French preferred, both written and spoken
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Google Docs
- PowerPoint and Photoshop an asset
- Experience in a social media an asset (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Experience with WordPress and email marketing tools an asset
- Creative Team player
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Copywriting skills an asset
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Resourceful, proactive, autonomous
- Fast learner of technological and Web-based tools
Additional InfoType: Full time (35 hrs/week)
Schedule: 12 weeks (May 31- Aug 20, 2021)
Location: Centrally-located office in Pointe Claire, many public transport options.
This opportunity is available for students in enrolled in University. This position will be performed virtually with the possibility of office presence pending Government measures. To apply, please send us your c.v with a cover letter describing how you fit this role to firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be considered however only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Equal opportunity employer
WSI Digital Marketing is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal provincial laws. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits and training. WSI Digital Marketing makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.