Marketing Coordinator and Admin SupportWe are an established digital marketing firm in Pointe-Claire who is currently seeking a bilingual highly organized, people-oriented individual on a part time basis. Our ideal candidate is social-media savvy, experienced in marketing, admin and customer service. Our office is centrally located in the West Island near public transportation and plenty of parking.
Job Requirements / Required Skills
- Candidate should be bilingual with excellent writing and communication skills
- Social Media marketing experience
- Admin and customer service experience
- This Web-savvy person is comfortable with online platforms
- Knowledge of Word, Excel required
- Must be a detail-oriented, highly organized person and capable of multi-tasking
- Experience with accounting software (invoicing, receivables, reports) is an asset
- Must enjoy working with people and have a strong problem solving ability
- Translation English to French is an asset
- English & French copywriting experience is an asset
- Knowledge of WordPress is an asset
- Knowledge of Photoshop is an asset
- Google Analytics experience an asset
- Support the delivery and quality control of our Web and marketing solutions for our clients
- Social media management support
- Manage various marketing and social platforms
- Preparing monthly reports for clients and internal operations
- Handle admin tasks and customer service requests
- Support project manager with client communications and Web development projects
- Content creation for client marketing campaigns and internal marketing initiatives
Additional InfoSchedule: Part time (20-25 hrs/week), 3 month contract with possibility of permanent position.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Centrally-located office in Pointe Claire, free parking, near public transport.
The ideal candidate is looking to get (back) into the workforce on a part-time basis, one who’s looking for a better quality of life and would love to skip the downtown commute and is seeking a fun and collaborative working environment. We are flexible determining your schedule.
To apply, please send us your c.v. with a cover letter describing how you fit this role to email@example.com. All applications will be considered however only qualified applicants will be contacted. No calls please.