WSI – West Island Digital Marketing Agency is looking for a Front-End Developer
We are centrally located in the heart of the West Island, with lots of free parking and nearby stores and restaurants. We offer rewarding challenges in a fast-paced and creative environment, as well as competitive salaries.
We have an exceptional work-life balance because we’ve been around a while (16 years) and have a steady, very loyal and growing client base. Culture and great fit are important to us as we continue to build our Montreal digital marketing team.
Experience & Education
- Minimum 3 years’ full-time Front-end Web development experience with
- Trade school, college or a university diploma in a relevant field.
- 3+ years full-time coding Websites (static & WordPress) from a PSD
- Exceptional knowledge of WordPress and WordPress plug-ins (completed at least 20 WP projects)
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/CSS (completed at least 20 static projects)
- Experience with mobile and responsive design
- Excellent knowledge of cross-browser compatibility
- Photoshop skills
- Thorough quality assurance planning and testing
- Experience with setting up hosting and managing Websites
- Passionate about providing exceptional results for our clients
- Meticulous attention to detail and must have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a project team and take direction, but also be self-motivated and independent
- Passionate about learning
- Experience with customer support
- Exceptional, clear written and spoken English
- Desire to work in the West Island
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of SEO standard practices
- Experience with setting up an SEO friendly WordPress
- Agency experience (working on multiple projects for multiple clients)
- Interested in learning more about digital marketing
- Experience with WordPress training
- Spoken and written French is an asset
Career DetailsSchedule: Full time
Start Date: Immediate
Send resumes with portfolio or example URLs you’ve developed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include details as to the role in the development of the URLs examples provided.
No phone calls please.
We will contact select candidates for interviews.