Digital Marketing Account ManagerWe are seeking incredible new talent to add to our digital marketing team in the West Island. If you thrive on managing multiple client accounts in a fast-paced workplace with dynamic marketing team and want to work in the West Island of Montreal, this awesome position is for you.
- You will be the point of contact that best understands your clients – you know their products and services, why they are great and know who they serve.
- You will coordinate with other specialists on our team to deliver superior SEO, paid search, content marketing, email marketing and social media activities. All of this to accomplish our mission to increase the search rankings, site traffic and lead generation so they achieve a return on their investment.
- Manage multiple marketing mandates simultaneously within a team of marketing professionals on an ongoing basis.
- Coordinate the SEO and SEM activities, on-page optimization, content marketing, email marketing and social media activities.
- Work with the Marketing Director to develop and implement clients’ marketing strategies and delegate the responsibilities.
- Communicate with clients about ongoing marketing activities, results, new initiatives.
- Report and interpret results to Marketing Director and recommendations for future initiatives.
- Improving ongoing marketing processes.
- Work within a project management system to drive initiatives through to completion.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Agency experience is preferred and should have a track record of managing multiple accounts.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in SEO and analytics are essential.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketing landscape including SEM, content marketing, WordPress & social media.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics & SEM Rush to analyze results and discover new opportunities.
- Must have strong initiative, excel in a fast-paced work environment, be creative, organized, self-motivated, be detailed-oriented and have a passion for all things digital marketing.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Communications or related area.
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Bilingualism is essential.
Why is This Job Open?Because we are growing…Even during COVID, we have experienced high growth – and need strong new members to support our clients to achieve remarkable growth.
About This Awesome PositionFull-time position, flexible hours.
Position is primarily in-office on the West Island, with some remote.
Salary: $50,000 – $60,000
Temporarily remote until restrictions are lifted.
Benefits: 2 weeks of vacation + 1 week at Christmas to start and other paid time-off, wellness and training benefits.
Start Date: Immediate
If you are looking for a West Island office to call home and want to have a direct impact on many SMEs in a busy, creative and results-oriented agency, apply today by sending email with your cv to email@example.com).