Since 2004, they have been helping employers fill their accounting, financial, and taxation openings with the best candidates for the job. This is done through their extensive talent pool. Exceleris’ attention to detail sets them apart and ensures a perfect match between candidates and accounting jobs in Montreal.
As a WSI client for many years, Exceleris has recently recognized the importance of updating their existing website with a modern design. By doing this, they will be able to continue to offer the best possible experience to their clients. Exceleris’ new site now facilitates the search for information and includes a section dedicated to employers.
Because the new site is built on a WordPress CMS platform, our client will be able to easily update their site themselves. For example, new articles can be added on a regular basis to keep candidates and clients informed about trends in employment, recruitment and human resources management. WSI will continue to provide technical support and make the monthly updates and additions necessary to keep the site running smoothly.
For a fully integrated experience, the job posting system on Exceleris now automatically feeds to Google jobs to better manage job opportunities. This will make it easier for candidates to find accurate and updated career opportunities.
We would like to thank the recruiting team at Exceleris for giving us the opportunity to work with them to modernize and enhance their website and for once again putting their trust in our firm.
Contact our Montreal web design team today to find out how we can help revamp your existing website to give it a fresh new look and grow your business.
As marketing specialists for manufacturing companies in Montreal, we are pleased to announce the launch of a bold new responsive website for Viable Power. For more than 25 years our client, a custom power supply manufacturer has specialized in AC-DC power supply units and DC-DC power supply units for military, aerospace, defense, naval and industrial sectors.After recognizing the need to upgrade their online presence, they reached out to us to help with their digital marketing strategy which started with the complete redesign of their outdated website and also included a SEO mandate which will increase their visibility, help establish credibility and ultimately generate more leads.
Viable Power provided our design team with professional photos of their modern production facility located in the West Island of Montreal. The photos offer a glimpse into the facility, clearly showcasing the detailed nature of their production capabilities. This transparency helps to build reliability which will help gain potential customers.We would like to thank everyone at Viable Power for giving us the opportunity to create their stunning new website and for entrusting our firm with their continued SEO efforts which will encourage their business to grow.
Contact our web design and digital marketing experts to learn more about developing an online presence that truly represents what your business has to offer.
As the global leader in digital marketing, WSI Digital Marketing in Montreal is proud to introduce one of our network’s consultants to discuss how you can digitally transform your business in 2021. Kelly Biggs has over 20 years’ experience in sales and marketing, obtained her MBA in 2009, and has won numerous awards including Top Sales Consultant at Fortune 500 and small to medium businesses.
Here is a recap of the 45 minute presentation.
What is Digital Transformation?Digital transformation incorporates digital technology into all areas of business which results in fundamental changes to how your business operates and the value that you bring to your customers. It requires a willingness to experiment and being at ease with failure.
It is important to note that transformation is driven by customers NOT your business. You must always lead with the customer experience in mind.
Should You Digitally Transform Your Business?It might be time to digitally transform your business if you have experienced any of the following:
- Decreased (or lack of) referrals.
- Repeat business is falling off.
- Your technology feels old.
Five Ways to Digitally Transform Your BusinessEnd-to-end digital processes keep the customer in mind and should be performed concurrently and continuously.
1. Attract ProspectsInbound marketing is designed to drive prospective customers to your website using enticing content such as; keyword research, PPC, SEO, content marketing and social.
A successful inbound marketing strategy has the potential to generate high quality leads.
You can make the most of your inbound marketing strategies by:
- Building a buyer persona to fully understand your target market.
- Leveraging keyword research to increase SEO and marketability of content.
- Showing up where your customers spend their time online.
2. Convert VisitorsWhen someone visits your website the goal is to convert them into leads and ultimately into clients. This is important because conversions will improve your ROI.
There are 2 ways to convert visitors into leads:
- Traffic focused approach: increase traffic to your website to get more leads.
- Conversion focused approach: increase the conversion rate of the visitors that are already on your site.
3. Close LeadsOnce you capture your leads in the marketing or sales funnel, you want to turn them into customers. Sales and marketing automation can help you do this more effectively. The benefits of sales and marketing automation:
- Create workflows in advance and automate repeatable processes.
- Pinpoint sales and marketing KPIs to increase ROI.
- Personalize the customer experience.
- Increase sales team efficiency.
Email automation nurtures top-of-funnel leads as they move through to sales-qualified leads.
- Use an intriguing subject line.
- Personalize the content.
- Mention the purpose.
- End with a CTA.
- Focus on the reader.
CRM – customer relationship management – allows sales teams to walk leads through the sales funnel using established processes until the sale is closed (and beyond).
- Establish sales stages.
- Set weekly cadence.
- Review stalled deals.
- Evaluate data without judgement.
4. Delight CustomersYour online reputation is critical to your success. A great online reputation helps build your credibility which can generate more customers. Most businesses are not proactively managing their online reputations. Online reputation management (ORM) allows you to control online conversations about your business, because 79% of customers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations:
- Set up a process to proactively get reviews.
- Respond to all reviews within 24 hours. A bad review is an opportunity to engage.
- Measure your ratings to identify how you can improve.
5. Measure Your PerformanceMeasuring the performance of your marketing efforts is critical to your success. Here are some reasons why you should use analytics to measure your performance:
- Monitor performance for emerging trends.
- Understand clients’ acquisition, behavior, conversion.
- Set strategy.
- Identify shifts in the market.
- Measure ROI.
For more information on how you can digitally transform your business, contact our digital marketing team in Montreal today.
But to make a return on your Google ad investment, you need to optimize your campaigns continuously. Including tweaking and refining your ad groups, ad copy, keyword phrases, and even your landing pages, all while paying attention to your consumer’s purchase behaviors.
So, how can you make sure you have a solid search strategy in place that includes a strong organic presence and paid search ad placement? And how can you get a better ROI from your Google Ad campaigns?
Join us at our webinar on October 21st. As a Google Premier Partner, we’ve lined up Angelina Miller, an Agency Development Manager at Google, to be our guest speaker and share key insights around Google Ads.
Here are the details:
PPC Optimization Tips from Google
Wednesday, October 21st @ 9 AM PDT / 12 PM EDT / 4 PM UTC
Featuring Guest Speaker: Angelina Miller, Agency Development Manager at Google
In just 45 minutes, you’ll learn:
- Why having a solid PPC strategy in place is so important and how to plan, execute and optimize paid ad campaigns effectively
- What the latest search experiences your consumers are having and how they are impacting brand perception
- PPC optimization tips directly from Google you could get started to build strong and effective Google Ads campaigns
RESERVE YOUR SPOT NOW
The importance of a website to help increase leads cannot be emphasized enough. The majority of potential customers now start their buying journey online. Having a website allows you to reach more potential customers by increasing your visibility, and enhancing your online credibility.
Customized Website with Professional Photos
As one of the largest and most technologically advanced machine shops servicing a wide range of customers across North America, it was critical that DDR-GTCA establish an online presence to promote their machining services to the fullest. We brought in an experienced industrial photographer to fully capture the impressive highly-automated technology under the roof of this operation. Not only will their new website help to reinforce their solid reputation as one of the leaders in their field of precision machining and metal fabrication but it will also better position them to be found by companies who are searching for their services online.
We would like to thank the team at DDR-GTCA for giving us the opportunity to help them get their business online with a brand new website that will help them showcase what sets them apart from their competition.
If you would like to learn more about developing an online presence and developing a marketing strategy to bring consistent leads to your business, contact WSI Montreal today.