Landing Page Optimization: It’s About Psychology Not Technology
Landing pages are unique in that they are generally tied directly to a greater marketing campaign that undoubtedly represents a significant investment for your company. This is not the place to drop the ball and hand the assignment over to whoever has time to deal with it. Landing page design is a marketing assignment that employs a great deal of psychology. A common mistake companies make is to assign the design of a landing page to their IT department or even their graphics department as a side job when it should be a focal point of their current marketing campaign.
In just 10 pages you’ll find out:
- The various types of landing pages
- Best practices for landing page conversions
- Tips for effective landing page design
- Key elements to consider when building your landing pages
- Some quick copy tips to help improve conversions
- Landing page campaign killers you want to avoid
- Considerations around in-house and outsourced resources
If any of the above is resonating with you, just complete our short form below to download your own copy of our Landing Page Optimization: It’s About Psychology Not Technology whitepaper.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Whitepapers” title=”false” description=”false”]