Learn How Social Media Can Transform Your Selling Strategies
- How can we increase our sales pipeline?
- How can our sales team be involved in our buyers’ journey?
- How can we outperform our competitors?
If any of these questions are resonating with you, it may be time to ditch your cold calling scripts and re-evaluate your current, more“traditional” selling tactics.
Using social media for lead generation, or what we like to call “Social Selling”, is where the most successful sales reps are concentrating their efforts in today’s extremely competitive landscape. That’s because innovative sales managers understand that consumers are primarily starting their buying process online. And more importantly, this buying process is happening with or without the guidance of your sales reps. So if your sales reps are not online and leveraging social media sites like LinkedIn to build and promote their personal sales expertise, they could be losing sales opportunities they didn’t know they had.
WSI’s Social Selling Mastery Course
At WSI we want to help teach your sales reps how they can be adding value to this social buying cycle and transform the way they sell, so they can help provide true insight throughout the buyer’s journey and ultimately win your company more business.
With our 12-Module Social Selling Training program, we’ll teach your sales professionals how to:
- Optimize their Social Profiles
- Develop a roadmap of their ideal buyer persona
- Learn to share and curate valuable content
- Social Listening – monitor social channels for Trigger Events
- Teach the “Sphere of Influence” and “Priority Shifting” strategies
- Build a GUARANTEED Social Lead Generation program
- Develop powerful, internal Assets to drive internal leads
- Connect these Assets to a Social Selling campaigns for lead conversion
- Use Social Selling for Competitive Intelligence
- Integrate Advanced Social Selling tools to amplify lead generation efforts
If you want to be able to adapt and stay relevant with today’s consumers, your sales reps need to become a hybrid of traditional sales (phone, email and voicemail) mixed with a strong social presence, social clout and thought leadership.